We understand that it’s essential that cold rooms & refrigerated storage facilities are kept running efficient, maintain the temperature & are kept clean and sanitary. A Hygienic environment is vital to ensure the quality and safety of the consumable product produced. Regular cleaning of industrial cool rooms prevents the growth of mould and other food pathogens.
- Cleaning and Sanitation of Cold Rooms, Commercial Chillers, Refrigerated Facilities & FDC Units.
- Mould Removal and Remediation
- Food Contact Surface Cleaning
- Refrigerated Condenser Coil Cleaning
- Development of Periodic Sanitation Scheduling Programs
- Routine Room by Room Cleaning
- Industrial Cold Room And HVAC Management Consultation & Education Program Resources
- Advice on Legislative & Best Practice Requirements for Food Production Manufactures relating to refrigerated storage, HACCP & Sanitation of Food Production Facilities
- Air conditioner mold removal
Whether you’re a restaurant owner, food production manufacture or cold storage contractor, the quality and safety of the product produced is the single most important risk to manage.
The quality and safety of the product produced/stored is the single most important risk to manage. Product recalls, and QA holds cost companies thousands of dollars in potential sales & revenue loss, and sometimes companies never recover.
Cold Rooms are prone to mould growth, fungus & pathogens due to the condensation created through everyday use. It’s quite common for mould to be present in air conditioners & refrigeration system; also water droplets can form on various surfaces such as the cold room walls, floor, ceilings & pipes. Depending on how the product is being stored; the consumable product & packaging can become contaminated with water. Water promotes and provides an ideal environment for the growth of mould and food-related pathogens; putting your product at risk.
Regular cleaning, mould inspection, good housekeeping and defined procedures for all cold rooms and cold storage facilities will not only significantly reduce the chance of pathogen & mould outbreaks; it helps maintain the cold rooms temperature and reduces refrigeration running costs.
- Strict Adherence to Australian Standards
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
- Innovated periodic scheduling and booking system
The fundamental principles to GMP (good manufacturing practices), HACCP & various quality assurance standards is prevention.
When it comes to maintaining refrigerated cold rooms prevention, routine inspections, cleaning, repairs and maintenance is a must. It will prove to be cost-effective; giving you the confidence to back your brand! We compiled a short list of routine tasks we recommend to undergo out regardless of the size, operation or layout of your premises. While you can perform some of these tasks in-house, we suggest contacting us, and we will send a trained HVAC technician to develop a specific schedule and plan for your needs.
- Disinfect door handles & prone areas being touched by staff
- Depending on foot traffic and vehicle traffic, regular floor cleaning might be required.
- Rotation of stock
- Follow and provide training on GMP techniques & HACCP
- Regular temperature checks, taken from multiple locations
Once again frequency & cold room cleaning instructions will depend on your particular environment, products & processes; however, it’s recommended that you contact a professional cold room cleaning company at a minimum of six months to clean and sanitise:
- Refrigerator Coils & Cold Room Cooling Unit
- Racking Systems
- Mould remediation & Prevention Sprays/ Sanitisers
- Drainage Blockage Removal And Cleaning (most water issues raise from blocked drip pan tray hoses and lines)
- Filter cleaning & Replacement
- Coldrooms walls, Ceilings & Panels
- High to Reach/ Specialised Access Requirements
- Develop Cold Room Cleaning Instructions (including remediation process)
Contact us today and speak to a qualified and trained professional regarding your HVAC & Cleaning requirements.